The State of Biodiversity
Thank you for being part of the 2023 Symposium.
You can watch a recording of the keynote speaker, Jennifer Norris above. You can also watch all other symposium speakers and the Q&A session here.
- Keynote speaker: Jennifer Norris, Ph.D. | California’s 30x30 Initiative
- Anna Becker | Centering Justice in Local Conservation
- Julio Lorda, Ph.D. | Climate Change Impacts and Restoration Efforts in the Coast of Baja California
- Mariana Delgado Fernández, Ph.D. | Expediciones Botánicas: Connecting People with Nature Conservation in Baja California
- Ignacio (Nacho) Vilchis, Ph.D.
Want more State of Biodiversity?