Spend the night at the Museum and visit our newest exhibition, Real Pirates: The Untold Story of the Whydah from Slave Ship to Pirate Ship , and sleep among the dinosaurs.
Call 619.255.0210 or 877.946.7797
Open to families with children ages 5 through 12
• Entrance to Real Pirates: The Untold Story of the Whydah from Slave Ship to Pirate Ship .
• Experience a 3D film in our giant screen theater.
• Sleep among the dinosaurs in Fossil Mysteries .
• Pirate costume contest, scavenger hunt, crafts, bedtime stories, and more!
• Evening snack and breakfast included.
The evening begins at 6 PM on Saturday, March 29 and ends Sunday, March 30 at 9 AM.
• Night at the Museum FAQ
• Sample Schedule
• What to Bring
• Participant Release Form
Registration and policies: We welcome families large and small at the event. One adult is required for every one to three children attending. Full payment required at the time of your reservation. No walk-in registrations will be permitted.
If you must cancel your reservation, please call 619.255.0210. There are no refunds. In the unlikely event the Museum finds it necessary to cancel the overnight, a full refund will be made.
If you have any additional questions, email email@example.com or call 619.255.0196.