City Nature Challenge: Partner with Us
San Diego naturalists, let’s unite
April 26-29, 2019
We welcome our fellow nature nuts (read: peer organizations) in San Diego County to host a 2019 City Nature Challenge event at their headquarters/venue to help encourage residents and tourists to opt outside and participate.
1. Spread the word with our partner tool kit
- Reach out to members, volunteers, staff, colleagues, and friends
- Print and post this poster and share these fliers at your location (download templates)
- Post on social media (download template)
- Send an e-newsletter (download template)
- If you need images to complement your marketing materials, feel free to use the images in our press room (please include credit and caption info).
2. Host an event
- Organize an event at your location during City Nature Challenge (April 26-29) encouraging your community to make iNaturalist observations
- Hikes, restoration events, and festivals all provide great opportunities for making observations
- Let us know about your event so we can post it on our event website
- Use our flier template to share your event
3. Make observations of your own during the four-day period
4. Identify others observations until May 6
- Help identify observations that are not yet at the species level.
- Visit the observations page on iNaturalist.org to begin.
Questions? Contact Romina Cardenas